1. The sun shines. Mirees tehras.
2. The sun is shining. Mirees kîtî tehras.
3. The sun shone. Mirezees tehras.
4. The sun will shine. Mirešihes tehras.
5. The sun has been shining. Mirezees perkîtîk tehras.
6. The sun is shining again. Mirees ńên tehras.
7. The sun will shine tomorrow. Mirešihes goântsitetek tehras.
8. The sun shines brightly. Mirees imeris tehras.
9. The bright sun shines. Mirees tehras shieris.
10. The sun is rising now. Miremjaajz kîtî tehras.
11. All the people shouted. Mizeifki sfosmor.
“An example of one of the ways in which you shouldn't start sentences is that this is a terrible sentence no one wants to read. Seriously, if you ever start a sentence like that, you’re fired. Clean out your desk. Go.”