Fiddling with some stuff while procrastinating on writing my thesis, this time an Ilian driver's license. Happy with how it turned out.
In continuing my revisiting of old projects, I decided to re-do the design for the Telemor entry visa.
And, because reasons, how about a pic of it in action, along with some stamps:
Due to a confluence of various things, I decided to start revisiting some old art projects. And by art, well, I mean banknotes. Hence, here's some preliminary output for redesigning Telemor banknotes:
The big change here is I decided to have all the notes be polymer. Having a mix of paper and polymer is a bit strange, and I only know of Singapore, México, and the UK where this is the case. Plus, polymer tends to be more durable and counterfeit-resistant overall, so it seemed like a good choice (and logical one the Telemor government would take).
This also gives me practice with playing with polymer notes, and I'm more than happy to experiment and see what works in that regard. (Because reasons.)
Physics Student/Amateur Artist
last seen: 4 years ago
find forum posts