<Cev> So anyway, yeah I think that pretty much seals the issue for me of whether Robert Price is a crackpot.
<Cev> Endorsing the Sarah Palin of religious studies is pretty much an unforgivable sin.
<Cev> It's like quoting Adolf Hitler in a presidential inauguration speech.
* Nessari has changed topic for #isharia to: "... | Cev advocates quoting Hitler in inauguration speeches"
* Cev has changed topic for #isharia to: "... | Cev advocates quoting Hitler"
<Cev> Come on, that was an obvious lead-in for you guys to further change it to "Cev advocates ... Hitler"
* YaaliAnnar has changed topic for #isharia to: "... | Cev advocates quoting."
<Nessari> I'm applying to a pizza call center tomorrow.
* Rhetorica has changed topic for #isharia to: "... | Cev advocates."
* Nessari has changed topic for #isharia to: "... | Cev hitlers."
* Rhetorica has changed topic for #isharia to: "... | Cev advocates Hitlers."
<-> Cev is now known as Cev_Hitler
<Cev_Hitler> Mein Nahme ist Cev Hitler.
* Nessari has changed topic for #isharia to: "... | Cev advocates being Hitlers."
* Rhetorica has changed topic for #isharia to: "... | Cev is being Hitlers."
* Nessari has changed topic for #isharia to: "... | Cev is of being Hitlers."
<-> Cev_Hitler is now known as Cev
* Nessari has changed topic for #isharia to: "... | Cev is of being incognito Hitlers."
<pthagnar> if you supported a plot to kill stalin with apple juice
<pthagnar> i would say you are a fool and a lunatic
<travisb> think like Indiana
<pthagnar> durr im a worse version of illinois
<Cev> well you know what Jesus said, pthag
<Cev> "Who do they say I am?"
<pthagnar> a wizard
<pthagnar> specialising in nature and healing magic
<slereah_> That's stupid
<slereah_> Jesus was a cleric
<slereah_> Channeling the power of YHWH
<Nessari> *super saiyan
<slereah_> According to a D&D review I read, they estimated that Jesus was about level 20
<CUM_quesa> what was his power level though?
<Nessari> pre-crucifixion, I assume
<Cev> Sler: no he does everything from his own power
<Cev> He's quite explicit about this
<Cev> "the Son of Man has the authority to forgive sins" or something
<Cev> So he's more a mage than a cleric
<CUM_quesa> what level do you need to be at to forgive sins?
<CUM_quesa> does D&D cover this?
<slereah_> "The caliph al-Ḥakim (996-1020) vigorously applied the Pact of Umar, and compelled the Jews to wear bells and to carry in public the wooden image of a calf."
<Legion> jews were compelled to all kinds of silly things in the middle age
<Legion> I tell you, the yellow star was p mild, in comparison
<slereah_> It's no cowbell, that's for sure
<slereah_> Holocaust movies would be hilarious
<Legion> man, thank god the nazi didn't think of that; cows breeders would have to pay huge compensations to the ADL to keep the right to use bells
<slereah_> Much like bakers now pay for the right to use ovens
<TheFizzMeister> One good thing that would've come from Romney winning would be that those wacky Mormons would be under more scrutiny.
<Radius> why do the Morons need to be under more scrutiny?
<Radius> ...oh jesus christ
<Radius> that was an actual typo, I can't fucking believe that
* Nessari changes topic to 'http://anthologi.ca | confabulation is the last polka-dotted sock of 15 x 10^6 unsavoury new york jewish SA hitlers in terms of population size'
<@Rhetorica> and you can stick that into your colourless green idea pipe
<@Rhetorica> and smoke it
<@Rhetorica> there's no dramatic word for hacking and slashing a bunch of people
<H13> mongol, v. to hack and slash a bunch of people, preferably on horseback
<Nessari> <A Florida Man mongoled 159 people yesterday in what law enforcement officials are calling an "unpremeditated attack.">
<Nae> should I give Stalin super powers?
<rhetorica|work> is being stalin not a superpower
<Nortaneous> what is so hard about ts
<H13> nort: korean doesn't have it
<Nortaneous> what, don't they all play tsarcraft
<H13> okay actually i am probably going to sanify this thing a bit
<H13> clicks AND consonant clusters is insane enough already
<H13> so let's make that [ᶢǁ͡ɢjẽ̤ː ɕᵑǀ͡qʼwŋːʔ xwjyt̚ mtsʼauʔ dɤ̤]
<H13> I LIED
<Nessari> you did say 'a bit'
<Nortaneous> /tɬʰcʰpʰtsʷʰtʷʰkʷʰtsʷʰrʷatʷʰkʷʰtsʷʰkʷʰtʷʰtʷʰtsʷʰ pʰcʰtʰərʷ/
<H13> are you trying to out-salish salish